Skill Training Program U 11 – U 14 girls
Dates: Monday: Jan. 22, 29, Feb. 5, 19, 26, 2018
Time: 8:00 – 9:00 pm
Venue: Mobilio Field (closest to the parking lot) at the Coquitlam Town Center. Please car pool—parking is at a premium close to 8pm.
Guiding Principle: Game based training. Practice skills in the context of the game.
Objectives of the Skills Training Program:
• Develop style of the player, which is fluid and graceful
• Develop game sense and decision making ability, during the run of play
• Develop skills to Recognize Patterns of play & recalling them
• Strategies and moves for 2 on 1 and 3 on 2
• Understand offensive and defensive Game Concepts
• Positional Play
Coaching Staff: Allegra Whistler, Robin Goodman and Coach Shiv Jagday